E-Books →The Artist as Critic: Critical Writings of Oscar Wilde
Oscar Wilde, Richard Ellmann, "The Artist as Critic: Critical Writings of Oscar Wilde"
eISBN: 0307829138, ISBN: 0491001045 | 1969 | EPUB | 446 pages | 2 MB
Oscar Wilde, although most commonly known as a playright, was also a critic. The Artist as Critic is a wide selection of Wilde's book reviews as well as famous longer works such as "The Portrait of Mr. W.H.," "The Soul Man under Socialism," and the four essays which make up Intentions.
- TV Guide USA - September 26, 2016
- Film Studies: An Introduction
- Introducing Rousseau: A Graphic Guide
- Making Rounds with Oscar: The Extraordinary Gift of an Ordinary Cat
- Confronting Silence: Selected Writings